Create PDF documents in Excel!
Excel to PDF - a special tool to convert Excel documents in PDF.
Excel to PDF allows to convert the essential attributes of Excel files (e.g. document information, links, form fields) into the corresponding properties of a PDF document.
A program wizard assists you to make your conversion in just a few clicks. You can also create your own profiles or modify the provided ones to make your work even more comfortable.
Excel to PDF can be started directly from Excel. An additional toolbar will be added to Excel during the installation.
Excel to PDF is useful for private as well as business users of Excel who need to save their documents in PDF format too. Only basic PC and Excel experience will be needed to use Excel to PDF.
- Create PDF documents directly from Microsoft Excel or Windows Explorer - including the meta information
- Import of meta data of Excel documents, e.g.:
- important document information (title, author etc.)
- internal and external links
- Merge multiple source documents to one PDF file
- Create PDF profiles so that repeated definition of the same PDF settings is no longer necessary
- Create profiles for the import of meta information
- Protect documents with safe encryption and passwords
- Restrict editing, printing and copying rights
- Includes Perfect PDF Reader (Viewer software) with a Ribbon interface
- Show, print and search PDF files
- Export and save texts and images
- Fill and save interactive PDF forms
- Sign and certificate PDF documents using digital signatures
- Send PDF files via e-mail
Read The publisher description in: German